If it is published in 2019, or a 10% discount on your manuscript’s publication fees, including the CC-BY Open Access option, if it is published in 2020 if you transfer your manuscript to Journal of the Endocrine Society (JES) after initial submission is declined by JCEM and it is accepted for publication in JES, you can claim a single-use code entitling you to a $500 discount on your manuscript’s publication fees, except for the CC-BY Open Access option. To claim a price reduction, compose Antoinette P. Wrighton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Post-Publication Access Policies and Funder Demands
- Articles funded by the National Institutes of wellness (NIH), Wellcome Trust, Howard Hughes health Institute (HHMI), and Canadian Institutes of Health analysis (CIHR) will soon be submitted to PubMed Central after last issue publication and can be manufactured easily obtainable in one year.
- You can find extra US national Agencies and funders that are private have actually partnerships with all the nationwide Library of Medicine to leverage the PubMed Central infrastructure. A listing of these businesses are obtainable. For particular here is how to comply with the policies among these funders, be sure to see their web sites. All about depositing a paper in PubMed Central in conformity having an access policy that is public.
- Please be aware that some funders (like the Wellcome Trust and Research Councils UK) may need book under an Open Access permit and subsequent payment of the charge. Start access costs and book costs are authorized expenses that are grant which writers can look for reimbursement through the Wellcome Trust, analysis Councils UK, or funders running under their policies. These articles will support the language that is following “this really is an Open Access article distributed beneath the regards to the innovative Commons Attribution License (CC-BY; imaginative commons internet site), which allows unrestricted reuse, circulation, and reproduction in every medium, offered the first work is correctly cited.”
- Should your manuscript is accepted for book, you’ll be expected during the evidence phase to verify the financing supply of your paper and also to consent to pay any relevant post-publication access costs.
- Reimbursement: Although we have been generally speaking not able to process cancellations, refunds, or returns of Open Access costs after book, writers reimbursement that is seeking contact the main Publications Officer at email@example.com.
Manuscript Preparation Tips and Checklist
Below is just a list regarding the format that is basic. To learn more, see Editorial Policies. For those who have any queries, contact the editorial staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Directions on General Preparation of Initial Submissions
- Read the policies that are editorial. NOTE: Endocrine Society journals enable submissions from preprints: see Preprint Repositories and Prior Publication.
- For initial submissions JUST, writers may upload A pdf that is single of distribution files. Nevertheless, if writers decide to upload a .doc form of their manuscript file, the machine should be able to draw out much of the metadata automatically, which might speed going through the online distribution kind. Take note that no matter which choice writers choose, text, numbers, and tables must certanly be uploaded as split files at modification.
- Submit paper in English through the Editorial Manager system.
- Make use of double-spaced, single-column structure with 1-inch margins.
- Utilize line that is continuous through the entire manuscript. Manuscripts presented without line figures may be came back.
- Paginate the whole document.
- Spot all tables and numbers following the recommendations and plainly label each.
- Gather needed information before you begin the distribution procedure in Editorial Manager:
- Complete names, organizations, and e-mail details for every single writer.
- Submitting authors have to provide an ORCiD whenever uploading a manuscript.
- Appropriate financing information for every writer.
- Disclosure information for every writer.
- Names and e-mail details for three suggested reviewers.
- Initial manuscript number if manuscript being submitted once was refused because of the log to which it’s being resubmitted.
- No resume cover letter will become necessary. A text block is supplied throughout the distribution procedure for unique needs.
- Appropriate figure file specs as detailed into the Figure instructions have now been followed.
Directions on General Preparation of Revised Submissions
- At modification, two variations of the manuscript should be needed: (1) a copy that is marked-up be utilized for editor and reviewer purposes that shows all changes designed to the written text, legends, and tables with either highlighting, colored text, or tracked changes and (2) A clean, un-marked copy which have all color and mark-up taken out of text, legends, and tables which is employed by manufacturing, when your manuscript be accepted. Both variations of the manuscript must certanly be ready in and presented as MS term files.
- Take note that irrespective of one content color that is showing markup, the 2 copies of the manuscript should both add all revisions and become identical. The copy that is clean include all revisions reflected into the marked-up version, but have tracked modifications accepted and highlighting/colored text reverted to black colored and white.
- Utilize constant line numbering throughout both the noticeable manuscript and also the clean manuscript document. Manuscripts presented without line numbers will undoubtedly be came back.
Authorization to Reproduce or Adapt Figures/Tables
Reproduced and adapted figures and tables are permitted just in mini-reviews. Observe that the permissions staff can assist the writer with pinpointing the type that is appropriate of to acquire. Whenever determining the status of a figure / dining table, be sure to use these definitions:
ORIGINAL: in paytowritemyessay.com legit the event that you created a figure or dining table designed for the ongoing work being submitted, this is certainly a genuine with no permissions are expected.
REPRODUCED: then it is reproduced if a figure or table appears in a new publication exactly as it appeared in the original publication. Authorization must certanly be provided by the publisher and attribution to your source that is original be supplied.
ADJUSTED: If a figure or dining dining table is adjusted, it really is modified from the initial appearance but nonetheless closely resembles the first. Authorization should be provided by the publisher and attribution towards the source that is original be supplied.
In case a figure or dining dining table utilizes elements from another supply, or sources that are multiple writers have the effect of determining in the event that figure is “Adapted” or “Transformative”.
Then your reproduction of their data/illustrative elements is a derivative work (or “adaptation”) if you create a figure or table that (1) includes someone else’s previously published data or illustrative elements AND (2) their data/illustrative elements are incorporated into your work to illustrate similar facts or conclusions,. Authorization must certanly be acquired through the owner and a citation to your work that is original be supplied in your figure/table legend.
Should your usage of somebody else’s previously posted information or illustrative elements in your own figure or dining table goes past just adjusting their act as described above, in that case your usage can be “transformative.” if you were to think the task is transformative, you might not want to get authorization, you do want to give a citation.
To be transformative, your usage should include one thing uniquely not used to the root data/illustrative elements or provide a unique function, function, or character compared to the original work. One element to take into account is whether the work that is new compete with or as supplanting the interest in the first. Transformative works aren’t frequently competitive aided by the initial work. You need to seek guidance from your appropriate institutional officers to determine the legal status of the figures and tables you include with your submitted manuscript and provide the appropriate language in the figure/table legend if you believe your use is transformative.
As such and make a clear statement (citation) in the figure/table legend about the source of the data if you determine your work is “transformative” and does not require permission from the owner, you must certify it. It is necessary that certain situations be demonstrably evaluated by the writers if required, the s that are institution( in charge of the job submitted by the writers. Writers should really be willing to give you the editorial workplace with documents showing the initial figure or dining dining dining table and explaining the transformative nature regarding the work that is new.